Sponsored Link

abuja woman-omogist
According to our source, A married woman based in Abuja sent us some private photos of some ladies believed to be runs babes in Port Harcourt that have been sleeping with her cheating husband behind her back.

Read her message and also watch this video to see the private photos;

"My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I need advice from you, if I should go for a divorce or not. I was enjoying my marriage until my husband's friend who is a Pimp and works with immigration sent exposed pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via Whatsapp. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and sleep with my husband just for money which the runs girls did.

Two weeks after, the runs girls traveled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow whore nick named Koko to my husband Via Whatsapp.

I don't check my husband's phone but the moment he started locking his phone, my instinct told me he was hiding something and now I've seen what he is hiding which is a pure fact that he has started cheating on me.

Please find attached the Screen shot of the chats I took from my husband's phone which he had with his friend and the one he had with Susan.

Please my heart is bleeding, I'm 23 and just married for 2years and no kids yet because am still a student. I'm looking forward to seeing it on ur Blog and I await your readers advice."

Please friends, just try and help this poor lady by giving her all the advice she needs, and don't forget to SHARE this link with your friends.. Scroll down to the comment box and drop your comments..
Watch Video an private photos Here






Follow Linda Ikeji Blog on Twitter!

Like Linda Ikeji Blog on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top