Sponsored Link


My-Mother-In-Law-Reveals
*HOW I IMPREGNATED THE MOTHER OF MY TWINS: FAVOUR & SUCCESS!* {part 2}

~[A STORY OF VICTORY: HOW MY TWINS {FAVOUR & SUCCESS} WERE DELIVERED AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF LABOUR!]~
THIS IS THE SEQUEL OF THE PREVIOUS PART.
...COURAGE was another factor, I learnt right from childhood how to empower my mind myself----I speak to myself the same way I'd speak to someone else. It really helps me to face & surpass challenges of life. I think in 2-D, even in 3-D, before acting &/or reacting, it helps me to reach felicitous conclusions & to better my conditions. I always muster up so as to achieve success. I have two certificates of  PSc.: Personal Self-control & Personal Self-confidence: they more substantial than BSc.

I learnt how to manage the little I have, realizing the financial status of my family, I am not opulent: I manage the little offered to me. I can still remember that during my secondary school days I used to leave home very early in the morning, trekked to my school in the neighbouring town albeit I was given the transport fare. It's believed that people with little have greater tendency to manage a lot, & people with much have more tendency to damage a lot: I fall among the former. Then, I did my projects myself instead of paying  carpenters or other technicians  to do them for me: then I used my hand to construct SIMPLE PERISCOPE for my group, I did the drawings & mouldings myself. These really prepared me on how to make & carryout my own plans.

Ditching fears & weaning some impeding qualities in me were other means that really help me to impregnate the mother of my success & favour: I started trying my best associating with good people when I realized I was an introvert, & I was having the dream of becoming an activist & a public figure. I made a mess of myself during the first debating competition I participated in: I really knew all to say, but to spew them was a big challenge to me, couldn't imagine myself stuttering, imbued with tension & stage fright, I couldn't even challenge myself talk of challenging my opponents. We lost the first position in the competition, & it was a big shame to me, messing up in front of my fellow students [especially those pulchritudinous lassies], sitting down as audience. It was after that experience that I sought means to combat my weaknesses, & I began to speak with people, tried to be the leading speaker in group interactions, & won it all when I started teaching in a lesson centre. This contributed to one of the reasons why I talk much in discussions albeit I am congenitally a wit...

"THOSE WHO CAN MAKE CHANGES ARE THOSE WHO CAN BUOYANTLY FACE THE CHALLENGES OF MAKING CHANGES!" ~NDJP
PLEASE, CHECK BACK FOR THE CONTINUATION!






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top