Sponsored Link

help
I don't know why one can't find decency anymore. You wonder if these girls you call girlfriend have parents and loved ones because of the evil they do. I don't want to go into details so I will make it brief.
It was just this wednesday that I heard a knock on my gate and when I opened, it was an etisalat sales rep. girl. The ones that sell sims and modems. It was very hot and sunny so as she was displaying her goods at the gate I invited her into my shady veranda so as to know their tarrif and plans and if I will buy a modem.
After we discussed for a while, she asked for cold water and if she could rest for a while as she had been out since 10am. I agreed and after about 20mins she said she wants to use my toilet. That was were I made a mistake.
Instead of taking her to my visitor's toilet because it was dirty, I took her to the normal one that has both toilet and bathroom together and went to wait in the parlour. She didn't come out after 5mins so I thought it was shiit she was shiiting.
Just as I was relaxing watching tv, my girlfriend entered and ran to the toilet like she was pressed. Before my mind can process the gate I had left open. And how to stop my girlfriend from barging into the toilet, I had already heard commotion from the toilet area.
I ran to see what has happened and it is my girlfriend dragging the etisalat girl out screaming how she has caught me today!!! Lo and behold the etisalat girl is only tying a towel and wet. It seems like she took a bath in my bathroom. Before I can explain, she is dragging her by the hair, dragged her towel off and is beating her. I had to forcefully stop her. It was too bad...
I personally had to drive that girl home because she couldn't face her colleagues after the ordeal. When I came back, my girlfriend was no were to be found and hasn't been picking my calls. I am still planning on how to deal with her when I catch her. 






Follow Linda Ikeji Blog on Twitter!

Like Linda Ikeji Blog on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top