Sponsored Link

d717c057e5d76a0ebc75568035d1ea50_L

Nollywood actor and producer, Collins Onwochei , has finally opened up on why he shot the movie ‘Room 027’ which threw Nollywood and social media into frenzy in 2013 when clips of the film emerged online.
Speaking in a recent interview, the actor said he regretted doing such a movie.
He explained that he was even suspended in church because of the movie.
He said: “My wife did not like it because we are Christians and she felt I didn’t have to do that kind of story. I was even suspended in the department I work in church. I am active in church, that’s not to say I’m a holy man.”
The movie which was criticized for its explicit scenes of s ex and nudity featured actors like Tony Umez and Chinelo Ememchukwu.
According to him, he would never shoot such movie again.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top