Sponsored Link




I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top