Sponsored Link

Buhari-1024x682
As the march 28 Elections draw closer, General Muhammadu Buhari has sounded a note of warning to all those who made libelous statements against his person during the run up to the election. His message is simple:
“If I Win, You Guys are in Trouble”.
He was particular about Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, who during the course of the PDP’s campaign, sponsored many Newspaper Advertisments which took direct shots at General Buhari’s person, his past, his family, his health, and even going as far as predicting his untimely death.
During a Media chat, Gen. Buhari said “I am not God, I cannot prophesy my victory, that is in the hands of God and the people of Nigeria. But ha, If I win, a lot of people will be in trouble. Especially Fayose. He better start packing his bags. if I happen to win this election, Ya Allah his wife will be taking food to him in Jail. That’s if she won’t be in there with him”.
Our reporter was stunned after Buhari spoke fluent English without his usual Hausa accent
APRIL FOOL NIGERIA






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top