Sponsored Link


28priest01-600
Hello Joan. Please I want this to be anonymous. I’m in trouble and I don’t know how to get out of it. I think I am pregnant for a priest. The story is long but here is what happened in brief… It happened in church after choir practice. We couldn’t control our feeling and it happened too fast. He didn’t use a condom and now I have missed my period. I swear I haven’t slept with any other man after that day. Please help me. I think I am going crazy.
Dear fan
I don’t know where to begin with this. But here is the thing, I won’t advice you to commit abortion in this case. You’ve already committed a sin by fornicating with a ‘Priest’, taking the kid out is just adding another sin to another. If you can’t take care of the child, there are welfare centers and orphanages to help out. However, let him know the situation AFTER taking several tests to be sure you are really pregnant. The truth is, please just go talk with God to first of all forgive you what you have done.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top