Sponsored Link

Eva-Alordiah1
Rapper Eva Alordiah is one of the most hadworking femcees in the Nigerian entertainment scene right now.
The bald make-up artist and entrepeneur who is popular for her ‘GIGO EP’ while recently rolling out new promo photos in preparationp for the release of her debut studio album “1960”, has indirectly admitted she has always wanted to be a boy.
Eva who made the revelation via a prose said she once undressed to urinate like a boy until her brother’s slap put her in reset. See the photos and read the prose below..
i love to be kissed more importantly i love to be kissed on my lips but if ever i were mad at a lover all he had to do to get me to surrender was to kiss me many times on my neck.. for there, right there is where all my mumu buttons reside buried in a shallow grave of flesh this giraffe neck of mine which brought me many teasing friends as a child now i have something to love it for! kiss me baby a tiny little being i was as a child frail and skinny but my mind was wild i played with the boys i even shared their toys for barbies and teddy bears were a sight i couldn’t bare i never was a girly girl and i didn’t care for curly hair one time i remember i stood up on a raised concrete it was a cold day in november “hey look!” i yelled out to my brother “i am going to pee like a boy!” my hands raised as if in surrender i let my pants fall to the floor my baby pink urinaries everyone saw and there i was standing up straight waiting for the leak but just as it began to rain out of me i felt the coldest wind against my cheek it was but a swift swishy swooshing of air for the next thing i felt was my face in the dirt lo! i had been pushed off the concrete by my brother my face, hands and legs down in urine and water “you are a girl! pee like a girl!” he yelled out to me and everyone else in range to hear now i do not intend to convey to you that i wanted to be a boy for never has the thought crossed my mind all i ever wanted to do was play in the fields the boys played it was for me a fiercer competition than the girls displayed if it was tough, it was for me. i am tough. life itself has been tougher than i and my smooth girly sides have been roughened by it
Eva-Alordiah






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top