Sponsored Link


From a female reader

My husband's se xual libido is so high that as his wife, I am exhausted and tired. He demands for se x from me like every other day and my refusal has caused issues between us.



It is not like I am trying to run away from my marital duties but sometimes I just need him to understand that the rigors of work and taking care of our three little children takes its toll on me and s ex is sometimes the last thing on my mind. 

I might just want to rest and as hardened a he is, even when he sees that I climb the bed by 11.30pm and I am to wake up by 5.30am to start preparing the children for school, he doesn't care and still demands s ex from me.

I am Tired. Now I am thinking if I should talk to my Pastor or his Father so that they can talk to him for me. Is this a right or wrong move? 






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top