Sponsored Link


http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02284/men-orgasm_2284166b.jpg 

Told her I wouldnt wanna have se x again until I Got married (which will be, at most, three years from now), and the next day she sent me a text message ending the two year relationship.

I'm now caught between a cliff and a high wall. 




She never told me why. I just hope it's not because of the se x issue. Honestly, I feel used because she was my first and only.

I Am 24 and almost through with my bachelors but I've never found se x that appealing. We've dated for more than two years but had sex a total six times.

I now feel horrible. I am not very religious but I just feel like se'x before marriage is just wrong.

But I dont think I am willing to let her go either. 






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top