Sponsored Link

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/05/article-1344254-062A434B000005DC-966_468x405.jpg 


1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo 

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him 

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno 

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn . Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator 

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set 






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top