Sponsored Link

 
Nollywood actress and singer Cossy Orjiakor in a recent chat with SANDRA IHEJIRIKA, about her plans to acquire a massive buttocks like that of popular American rapper, Nicki Minaj. Your boobs are awesome, are they natural?
 
I have not enhanced any part of my body. I am still natural, but I do appreciate enhancements, and I’m toying with the idea of getting massive Nicki Minaj’s kind of *ss. Hahaha, but I don’t have such careless money for now.
I learnt you are not on talking terms with your mum, how true is that?
 
Hmmm… my mum is a part-time musician and she goes by the name Bradson Jay. She has a degree in Music from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and I am her manager for now. I love her so much because she is a constant reminder that age is not a limitation to any ambition.

Tell us about your sex life?
My sex life is private. I like keeping my affairs secret.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top