Sponsored Link


image
“I called MTN’s customer care number, a
guy picked, and we
had this conversation.

Man: hello, goodevening, thanks for calling
MTN customer care service, my name is
Joseph, what’s your name and where are you
calling from?

Me: hello, gudevening, my name is Racheal,
and i’m calling from Owerri.
Guy: How may i help you, Racheal?

Me: i’m looking for a husband to marry
me…

Guy: Is that why you called this customer
care service?
Me: Yes, and i think i’m already in love with
You…you know
you have a very nice voice…

Guy: Hellooo, please, we only attend to
issues about your MTN line, owkay…

Me: yes o… This is an issue about my MTN
line too…because i spend much credit calling so many guys begging them to marry me….

Guy: please, i would have to put an end to
this call…

Me: Baby don’t talk like that now… I
promise to make you happy…you would be
happy with me…can i have your number…

Guy: *raises his voice* come, young lady, i
think something is wrong with you….

Me: *cutting in*… Hey, hold it there… I
hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?


From today, warn yourself and every other staff there.. let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense
messages you guys disturb my phone with daily texts like say am dating MTN…
*call disconnected*  






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top