Sponsored Link



My God, i really don't know if i should be angry or commend this make-up artist for a great job!!! But more than it, i think some of these make up artists should be arrested for impersonation. How can you turn somebody's grandmother to a lady as young as her granddaughter? I really don't understand how that work!! According to the makeup artiste behind this amazing transformation , Enitan Adjoa Ayo-Yusuf. ;


''Working with mama on her 70th birthday was pure pleasure. As soon as her brother saw her, he told me "you made my sister years younger. I need to watch out. If all the young men are looking at her, na you oh". She was so happy surrounded by her children.''
 

Another stunning photo of mama below... and checkout the enlarged one at the bottom, and tell me this artist shouldn't be arrested for come what may!!!

  





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top