Sponsored Link


From a female reader
My wedding is scheduled for September 5th only for my pastor to tell me during a deliverance service this past Sunday that the man I'm engaged to is not my husband. He said if I marry him, not only will the marriage not last, but that evil will befall me. He said the man was not destined for me and if I go ahead I would wish I had not. My parents are scared and are taking the revelation seriously. They are advising me not to marry him but some of my friends have already bought my aso-ebi. It's not like I can't leave the guy but how do I explain it to people and especially my friends? What would you do if you were in my shoes?





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


1 comments:

  1. Hello Dear, Nobody knows the right Man for u except Almighty God which u can also unlock by ur self by going into prayers. He is our heavenly Father, a father will not leave his daughter to make a lifetime mistake by getting married to a wrong person. Just try to take some time off commune with ur Father in heaven with prayers,fasting and praises,he will definitely speak to u by himself. But if now happens that u re still hearing d samething, pls my candid advice is not to go ahead with the wedding "A broken Courtship is better than a broken Home" I was once in ur shoes sometimes last year, I already had an elaborate Introduction ceremony and the wedding month was already picked before I started seeing and reading some hand writing on the wall .In my case no Pastor told me directly not to go ahead with the wedding preparations ,I took the bold step by making the Decision myself cos marrying that guy will have been the wrongest decision of a lifetime which will definitely affect my Future and the future of my unborn kids. I did what I know is best for me. Although my dear,not bothering over what people will think or say,i should not deceive u it was not easy initially,i even had to relocate cos of it. But I have gotten over it,i am actually fine now. You cannot displeasure ur self to please others, Marriage is a lifetime issue which people must not get wrong except if the person is prepared to be a Divorcee.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top