Sponsored Link




        Confused
My name is Adiza( not real name) i am among that class of people that laugh when someone says i met my husband or wife on Facebook, twitter, instagram or one of these many social medias that are everywhere but it happened to me. I accepted some friend requests and i was getting thank you messages and i always reply them and that's how i met Chris six month ago (not real name) something about him drew me and before i knew what was happening, we were exchanging messages almost everyday on Facebook, i gave him my number, my pin and i even created a Skype id because of him. He asked me to be his girlfriend and i promptly agreed, he was easy to talk to and he had this swag that made him more appealing.

  Our relationship grew, we were talking everyday, we were discussing marriage cos he said he wants to settle with me when he comes back to Nigeria from London where he is based, he even sent me money on some occasions when i was hard up. I accepted him and we were even making out on
Skype with orgasms and all. His parent visited my parent for familiarization and I also went to their family house to introduce myself. The problem started when i noticed he was always commenting on a particular girl's picture, i even noticed that his profile picture was the picture of the girl and i confronted him and he said she is his ex and they were just friends now, we quarreled about it and we made up some days later. I asked him for money and he refused to send to me after calling me some names i would rather not mention. We quarreled and we still made up again and continued. I told him to please try and take off his earrings when coming to see my parents as we are staunch Catholics and they would frown on it. He shouted on  me and said that he cant compromise his swag for anybody.

    That was the straw that broke the camels back and we broke up and we didn't talk for a while, he came back again and apologized and we made up and agreed to unfriend each other on Facebook since that was the root of some of our quarrels. We did that and one day i went to his profile and saw his comments on another girl's picture, calling her his "love" and even fighting off boys who tried to comment on her picture. I went to the girl's profile and i noticed that all her uploads were pictures of my Chris, she was calling him her boo, boyfriend, hubby, hubby to be, December loading and people were even congratulating her. I saw red and called Chris and he said he had nothing to do with her, that he was just helping her since she is a small girl and so many guys are after her. Please i am confused, i don't know what to do, i love this guy but i am tired but at the same time, i don't wanna leave him.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top