Sponsored Link



President Muhammadu Buahri has responded to the call by Nigerians for him to start the probe with the people that sponsored his Presidential election campaign.

Buhari said that, "People have accused me of becoming President with stolen funds. That Amaechi and some others sponsored my election with stolen funds from their state treasuries.


"In all honesty, I cannot 'deny or confirm' that, since the last administration had failed to prosecute them. I knew some of them well and if I had refused their voluntary sponsorship Nigerians won't have a President that can protect them from corrupt leaders. I will not spare any of the corrupt sponsors. But, I
cannot investigate myself. Can I?"
******************************************************


Mr President, the former administration will not probe Amaechi, Tinubu, Aregbesola, Okorocha, Oshiomhole that used workers salaries and Pension to sponsor your campaign because they have Immunity while in the office.


This is the only opportunity for your prove to Nigerians that you actually want to fight corruption. 


- Hope For Nigeria.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top