Sponsored Link


bimbo akintola husband
Bimbo Akintola Getting Marriage Proposal From Fans, Nollywood Actress Says She Is Single & Not Looking
45-year-old Nigerian actress Bimbo Akintola told vanguard in a recent interview that she is a complete woman.
While responding to desperate men asking her out on the social media, the actress said:
“I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. “I only do things that makes me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.”“I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala. All kinds of people from left, right and center, looking for me saying they want to marry me.”“Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband.”





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top