Sponsored Link


Believe her or not, delectable actress, Moyo Lawal, told Saturday Beats that she has not had s8x in a while and she is too busy to entertain such thoughts.

She said, “I am not dating anybody but I would start dating soon. I haven’t had s*x in a while. I work too hard to think of s*x. I am always on set and even during my free time, I always have an event to attend. I honestly don’t even have the time to think that I am single.


 The only time I remember that I am single is when my father asks me about my private life and family members ask me when the wedding bells would ring."


She told Punch that she is always amazed when people say she is s*xy as she does not feel like she's cute.

“In all honesty, I don’t think I am s*xy. I make sure I am myself at all times and I don’t know why people think I’m s*xy. I don’t think I am pretty and I’m not tall, I’m just myself,” she stressed.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

  1. Be the rich and known person you've always dream to be with wealth and power the world is in your hands. you are not too young or old to be famous great men don't settle for less they keep pushing, the world only respect the rich and famous take the bold step to join us and become rich
    and famous...i also help people to save their marriages, make your partner love you, get your partner for the young ladies for husband, travel abroad to which ever country you want, Get your ex-back or make him or her love you like you want and more call Prophet now +2348079168130

    ReplyDelete

 
Top