Sponsored Link




I walked into their sitting room and called on my sister, Glory!! I screamed severally, not hearing any response I walked into the passage to their bedroom, on approaching there, I heard a screaming sound, like having a hot love making, such that I got we.t instantly, it was my sister's voice, she and her husband where having one of the longest and sweetest love making I could ever imagine.  I stood there for so long, apparently enjoying my sister's screaming, the height of it was when her husband was about to cu.m, his heavy voiced sound would make any woman we.t instantly, it was a mix of heaviness, garnished with ero.tic sound, I found myself leaning on the wall and mas.turbating.

I mas.turbated for a long time and forgot that I was at the corridor, immediately the door was opened and behold her husband came out, I was startled to my bone, I immediately comported myself, I am very sure he noticed that I must have been there for a while, he greeted me with shock, I was on a short skirt with a top that brought out my shape, he stared at me probable thinking I was ear-dropping on their love making.  I responded shyly, and immediately left the corridor to the sitting room, my sister came out shortly and greeted me, I was shown my room, this was not my first visit to my sister's house but I would say this was the first time her husband saw me on this situation.

Throughout that night, I was imagining myself being held and smashed by the owner of that heavy masculine and romantic voice, hold on!!!! this is my sister's husband we are talking about, how on earth will I want to do that? I brushed off this evil thought and slept.
  

The next day being Friday, my sister left early to her office, being an accountant she usually goes to work on Friday very early probably to go balance accounts etc., after preparing breakfast, she came to my room and said to me:  "sweet sis, please when my husband wakes up, help me prepare tea for him, get the fried eggs from the kitchen and serve him, am off to work"

I got up shortly after, took my bath and proceeded to the kitchen to check out what was available.  Suddenly, I heard her husband shouting "sweetheart!!!! sweetheart!!!, I realized maybe he was not aware that his wife had left for work, so I went to their room to tell him that my sister had gone to work and also ask him what he needed for breakfast, on getting to the door I stretched my hand to open the door but immediately, the door was opened from inside with a shout "surprise!!! he actually got a surprise package for his wife, he was shocked to see me at the door, I smiled and told him, sorry my sis has gone to work, he replied "wow!!! ok sorry for disturbing you", By this time my mind was not there again, my whole eyes were on the bulky figure between his legs, the tight short he was wearing was exposing his manhood, I was shivering at the amazing size, I imagined how it will be if ere.ct., I lost myself starring at his huge daddy that I didnt hear when he told me "sorry for disturbing you", he said it again and it was at this point that I realized myself and immediately told him sorry what did you say?  He asked me what was wrong with me, I immediately cooked up story and told him my boyfriend broke up with me, he apologized and told me that God will answer my prayers, I left him to continue with the kitchen chores.

I finished preparing his breakfast and brought it to the dinning table, after taking his bath, he came and sat on the dinning, I left him there to have my bath, I wrapped a big towel around my na.ked self, after having my bath, I had to pass through the dinning to get to my room, as I was passing with the towel wrapped half-way around my chest, I felt like a strong eye was starring at me, I immediately turned and our eyes met, he suddenly turned his face and concentrated on his food.

As I was about entering the corridor to my room, my comb fell from my hand and I bent to pick it, while bending I felt some fresh air touching my thighs from behind which means that my back side was open  


- WAIT FOR PART TWO OF THIS AMAZING STORY






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

 
Top