Sponsored Link



Former boyfriend of Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has come out with shocking details saying the doctor is a 'very sexual woman' who allegedly taunted him about sleeping with one of the club's top stars. 

Rupert Patterson-Ward, who himself is a Blues fan, dated the gorgeous physio for over a year and the advertising salesman spilled the beans over aspects of Carneiro's personal life, "This woman ruined my life. Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the players during heated rows. She said it just to make me feel bad. I don’t believe it was true. He said:
'Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the players during heated rows. I don't believe it was true. 'She told me how one footballer would constantly hit on her, parading around naked in the dressing room and making sure she got a real eyeful. 
'After one match, he called her to his hotel room and answered the door completely starkers. She rubbed my nose in it when we rowed. It was cruel.' 
"She prides herself on being popular among the players. Eva loved the attention. Eva is a very sexual woman and not many people know the real her. She’s ruthless and gets whatever and whoever she wants."
He also claimed that an unknown Blues star once opened his hotel room door to Carneiro completely naked.
"I was besotted with her and we were planning a family, but she chewed me up and spat me out. She rubbished me because I earned less than £30,000 a year — what some footballers collect in a day. I tried so hard but nothing was good enough for her.

"Eva loved sex. It was so important to her. We would have sex every single day. She is a fiery and passionate woman who knows what she wants. I was an incredibly lucky man. We were blissfully happy. We were an item and wanted the world to know — two people very much in love."
Patterson-Ward once injured himself during a gym session, he said;
"I was doubled up and really hurting. When Eva came back she saw I was in pain. She took me to her bedroom, and with a twinkle in her eye said, ‘I need to treat you'. She tore off my clothes, glanced at my shoulder, jumped on me and we had passionate sex."
He added: 'She is a fiery Latino, sex-mad, and prides herself on being popular among the players. Eva loved the attention.'
Eva was dropped from the Chelsea bench by Jose Mourinho, following an incident in last week's draw at home to Swansea City. The Gibraltar-born medic rushed on to the field to treat Eden Hazard, leaving the Blues with nine men in the closing stages of the game.

Chelsea were already down to 10 men and Hazard receiving treatment meant he had to spend a few moments on the touchline, leaving the champions vulnerable.

It seems that the worst days are yet to be over at the EPL title holders Chelsea FC !
After a humiliating 3-0 defeat by Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday, a fresh scandalous news have emerged that the suspended club physio Eva Carneiro may be sleeping around with Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic 

 Chelsea club doctor Eva Carneiro may not be as innocent as she meets the eye, with her ex-boyfriend Rupert Patterson-Ward revealing that she had an affair with a Blues defender, Branislav Ivanovic. 

 These are two incidents why we think the allegations might be true. 1) This video of Eva Carneiro's Ice Bucket Challenge

2) During the Chelsea's celebration of UEFA Europa League Cup win against Benfica in 2013, the right-back was caught in a warmed embrace with the 41-year-old doctor scooped her from the floor and swinged her around before dropping letting go of her. (video above

 Meanwhile, Chelsea have not failed to win their opening two EPL games of a season since 1998/99. Let's see how this one goes !!!!






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

 
Top