Sponsored Link


Did you miss the previous?
Read My Love Life Part 2 (+18) here

‎ENJOY the continuation.

"Who is that?", I asked from inside my room."

I got no response. I asked again but still there was no response. This time, my heart skipped like a cracked disc in a DVD Player. I pulled myself out of her, put on my boxers and went to check the door.

Guess who I saw?

My neighbour's son whom I sent on an errand an hour ago. I became so furious.....see as this small boy come spoil groove for person sha.  At that point I couldn't infuriate the anger on the innocent boy because no be em send me go do shina. I collected the item from him and told him 'Thanks' as I closed and firmly locked the door behind me hoping that my EX hasn't worn her clothes......she was still on my bed waiting for me to come finish what I started. Woooohhoooo....groove continued.

But I was scared, the kind fear wey dey Goodluck body now as regards the election. I planned for a quickie, now I wasn't even close to orgasm. There I was, getting f*cked by my EX.....my girlfriend waiting for me at the Salon. I was fighting my conscience and that couldn't make me cum.....but I gatz cum. On the contrary, she was enjoying it that she first reached orgasm. She was going fast on me and her moaning was becoming louder, then she was quiet and steve with her eyes closed, I felt her fluids drooze out of her on my crotch and then after few seconds, she collapsed on me and was breathing heavingly.

I decided to be fast about this game and cum, so we could clean up and depart. ...

....Again I heard a knock on my door.

NOOOOOOO! NOT this time! But, I jumped out of her with great fear. I could not even wear my boxers.....With my erection which pointed straight, I went for the door but peeped to see who it was.....

GUESS WHO I SAW!!!!!
...... Continue from My Love Life Part 4 (+18) here





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top