Sponsored Link


Did you miss the previous PART?
CONTINUE FROM PART 3 Here

As I peeped through my window to check who it was before opening my door, hmmm this time ehn, the person I saw made me weak; my phone repairer. For my mind, I was like;
"Wetin this one dey find now? Did I call him to bring my phone? Moreover, na my second phone and when did he start coming to my house to deliver?"
"Hmmmmm, this must be a sign ooooo. This is the second intruder, the third might be disastrous. I should either quit or go on.", I thought.

As foolish as I was, I discarded my phone repairer informing him that I'd come see him in the kiosk he called his office.....the thing dey sweet me, so na to go on to enjoy the sweetness. I joined my EX who had already covered her body with a blanket. She asked why I sent my phone repairer back;
"SHORO NIYEN???!!! Should I have told him to join us or what? Madam free me joor and gimme that thing to eat", I thought.

This time around I did not lock the door behind me simply because I got pissed and tired of going up and down. I never knew my case would be the 'If I had known' type.....I should have just sent this my EX away....but, she knows I love doing this every time we had s. ex. We do crazy amd naughty things and that has been the main reason why she keeps coming back even after we have broken up.

I took the blanket off her body and made her spread her legs before my face. Chai!!! Dem don serve me my food, I was still smiling and getting ready to enjoy my meal when I heard another knock on my door. My smiling face changed immediately and I got so frustrated that I didn't know when I furiously shouted;
"Who's there?"
..... To be continued!!
Watchout for PART 5





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top