Sponsored Link


Matured advice please!: “I have been married to my wife for six years now and we are living together. We have one child.
Lately , I noticed some strange behaviour from wife, like:  her l.ibido has increased to an alarming stage. Anytime I come home from work tired she keeps disturbing me for s.ex which I find very worrisome until yesterday when I was looking for something in my room, I came across a vi.brator.
I am really confused.
The question is. .should I allow her continue using it as a substitute or I should stop her before she gets used to using it ( my wife is a full time house wife)?” 





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

  1. My friend, you're not doing well to your wife. By the result of your wife's action. She really loves you & she don't want to sell herself to any man beside you. So try coinsel her ask her the areas she'd be satisfing to her urge, then you push the ladder up there to nail the roof.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top