Sponsored Link



Contd from Part 6......

I was ashamed and surprised at the same time, suddenly a thought came to me, I went to him and said “baby, please do not be angry, I brought her so we can enjoy and feel younger again, come and join us dear.  I tried pulling down his trouser but he stopped me, after a while I pulled it down and brought out his huge but weak prick, I bent down and licked it for a while then I called the girl to come and li.ck it, she reluctantly came and started li.cking him, my husband was really enjoying, he could not bear the switness standing so he went and sat on the bed, the girl went and knelt by him and continued li.cking his pri.ck. 

This was my opportunity to warn David and his friend so I told him I want to pick my phone in the sitting room, he was too busy to respond so I raced straight to the visitor’s room and told David “your father is here, but don’t worry I have told your friend’s girlfriend to give him something nice”.  They laughed and as I was going back his friend just held me again and said “since your husband is doing my girl, let me make you cheat on him again” he li.cked my lips and put me on the staircase and started li.cking my toto, he bend me so he can come in from behind and inserted his pri.ck into me, he started doing me with full speed while David came and l1cked my nlPPIes, this was crazy and fun, my husband upstairs hammering a girl and am here downstairs being hammered by the girl’s boyfriend.

He released not quite long this time he released into my toto, I immediately got up, rushed into the bathroom and cleaned myself, then I went upstairs with my phone to see my husband already hammering the girl, he was doing it slowly his usual way so I just went and kizzzzed him, sat beside them on the bed and touched my toto, then I used the aritificial prick to slide in and out of my toto, shortly after my husband came inside the girl and I came too, he slept immediately after.  I then took the girl downstairs and rushed them to clean up, dress up and go.

When I got back to our room, I laid beside my husband and kizzzzed his forehead, he woke up and smiled, then he said “baby, you have revived me oooo... 

Abeg na who dey revived pass??? Na him or me?


Abeg thank you DAVID, you have revived me ooooooo.............


I NEED YOUR COMMENTS ON MY STORY IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FROM THE BEGINNING






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

  1. I want to fuck and suck your Toto.. I have a very huge big dick..call me at 08149094958

    ReplyDelete

 
Top