Sponsored Link



Did you miss the previous Part?
Read Pastor’s Daughter part 5 (18+)

. Let's go there…" She said
I had told my mother I would return as quickly as I could before my dinner gets cold, but getting on with what Vickie had in mind for me only meant I was entirely shunning dinner for the evening, Fuck Dinner!
The thoughts of Vickie's lips around me filled my thoughts and killed every food craving. By the time we got to the uncompleted building, it was almost dark.

Vickie took me into one of the rooms which didn't have much grass on it. We didn't want to be there engaging in sexual pleasures while snakes observed us. Vickie told me to rest against the wall and she went down on me, reaching in to grab me as I anticipated the warmth of her mouth.

I held my hands against the wall and let her do her thing. Chioma's blowjob had been the sweetest thing to me a few months ago, but when Vickie started with hers, I knew Chioma was such a Learner.

Vickie's tongue did all the magic, twirling and slurping all over me and making me move my hips as the sensation rocked my entire body. I held her head with both hands and sometimes tried to push her away when the sensations became too much for one P** to bear.

Her lips continued kissing, licking.....

Watch out for Part 7





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top