Sponsored Link


jade
A 20 year old woman, Jade Hatt was looking after a 11 year old boy then had s*x with him said she falls in love easily.
This is how the report in UK Mirror reads…
Jade Hatt, then aged 20, was looking after the youngster when she stripped off, removed his clothes, then straddled him and had s*x.
However, she escaped a jail term after the lad’s dad – who had a previous s*xual relationship with her – said his son was “fully up for it” and saw the s*xual conquest as a “notch on his belt”.
The court heard the incident in November lasted around 45 seconds, and afterwards the boy admitted he had not enjoyed it as he knew it was wrong.
A judge demanded that Hatt, now 21, must register as a s*x offender for seven years, but she avoided jail.
Speaking for the first time since the case, Hatt said: “I fall in love too quick and get attached to people quickly.
“A few times we were just getting to know each other. I was cooking his meals and keeping out of his way while he played Xbox.
“But one time I kissed him and he kissed me back or the other way round. Obviously it led from that.
“I don’t know what made me do it. I’m a better person than that.
“When I stopped I went to the toilet and I was crying and shaking thinking ‘What have I just done?’
“He said ‘What’s wrong?’ and I said ‘I can’t do this’. I wasn’t thinking at the time.”





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top