Sponsored Link


gay881
Delectable Ghanaian actress, film producer and of course singer, Juliet Ibrahim believes there’s nothing really wrong with a female who has feelings or sexual attraction towards other females.
In a recent Chat with GhanaGist.com during the Fourth Episode of “5 Things People Don’t Know“, a platform where they interview celebs and they reveal 5 Things we all don’t know about them – the Humanitarian of Lebanon and Liberia revealed that she has only kissed a lady once but has never slept with a woman in her life.
I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a tole. I’ve never been with a lady before. “
She emphasized that:
“there is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it but I haven’t been with a girl before”.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top