Sponsored Link




I was a little pissed when I found out my wife had set up a friend of her's with her ex-boyfriend. So it was very reluctantly that after a few months we went to his place to have dinner with them. Her friend is a doctor and was on call that night, we had barely begun eating when she gets a call to go in. Not happy to be there to begin with I've already begun drinking heavy, and now she's leaving but insisting we not let the meal go to waste! After dinner I'm fairly drunk and they are both clearly tipsy when he suggest the hot tub. I protest that my wife doesn't have a bathing suit which causes her to giggle and say it's not like he hasn't seen her na.ked before. AS we get out on the deck I stand between him and her as she undresses and follow her into the hot tub and hear him get in behind me. We sit with my wife next to me and him across from us, he clearly keeps glancing at my wife's bre.asts which are half above the water. But every thing seems alright besides some over the line flirting that I don't call out because I'm drunk.

Then he says it's too hot for him and he sits up on the side, with this thick 7 inch slab of meat laying between his legs. I know I was staring at it and completely missed my wife's comment and his response but I am aware of her standing up and stepping toward him and taking it in her hand, and then she begins to su.ck on it. I went into drunken shock as I watched it get larger as it got hard and my wife's lips sliding down the entire length with ease. After a few minutes she get's up on the edge and straddles over him and holds his dick against her, in my mind I can hear myself scream hell no but there's just silence as she pushes down on it, and it pops aside not entering her. I'm straight behind her, looking between his knees, right up to the tip of his di.ck shiny with her juices, I can see she's so we.t that it's just a little we.t running down her inner thigh. She tries three times before she starts rubbing the tip along herself, and he comments on when did she become so tight. She giggles and said we know it will fit and tries again. As the tip finally pops inside of her I see her but cheeks separate a little from the massive girth and her head rolls back as she moans loudly. She comments on always loving his big c*ck as she slowly pushes down on him, and I watch as her bum starts to quiver, and her legs as she slowly goes lower and lower. When she finally touches down on the base taking his entire length her back arches violently and she screams in org.asm. I hear myself grunt and realize that I am cu.mming as well, underwater, without having touched myself. I feel embarrassed for a moment and realize they didn't hear me over her scream. When her org.asm subsides she slowly lifts herself high on him and slowly goes up and down about the first 5 inches moaning loud for 30 seconds until she slowly lowers herself to the bottom again and explodes in another org.asm. She repeats this until she's had 5 org.asms before she can take his entire length without having another org.asm, but it's only a few minutes before she has her 6th. It was at this point that I realize that although I already came, my di.ck is hard again and throbbing below the water. 

They are on their seventh position, the third position I've never seen my wife do, and I'm throbbing hard and thinking that forget how much more intense the orga.sms he's giving her, he's given her more tonight then I probably have in the last two months. She had one more orga.sm before he finally thrusted into her deep and they both came.

Fifteen minutes later he was hard again but she said she couldn't take it, he made a joke about how she use to go 4 or 5 times a night before. Just after that my wife's friend came home, and I was shocked once again to find her quickly press her face between my wife's legs as my wife's ex-boyfriend got behind her.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top