Sponsored Link




First time I saw my wife with another man was a couple of weeks after we were married. We just got back from our honeymoon (we were both 23 at the time) and my best friend and best man stayed with us for a two weeks while he search for an apartment in town. 

One night we had too much to drink and he asked my wife how our se.x life was going. She joked that the se.x was great except I was not that good on the oral part. He laughed and said he was magician with a woman's cli*t. Well this sure perked up her attention and she giggled that she will have to try him out some time. We were all getting into the moment and I said "Paul, why don't you teach me some tricks." 

My wife smiled and said "I would like that." That response gave me one heck of a boner. After a bit of coaxing, Paul agreed and in a few seconds my wife was laying on the living room floor with her back against the couch and her legs wide open exposing her bright yellow panties under her skirt. Paul soon had those panties off and he his tongue buried in her silky light brown bush. My wife's eyes were closed and she was so into the moment as she moaned and purred with delight. 


Paul truly was an expert and took her to places I had never dreamed of. I was so hard that I stood up and watched from the kitchen with my pants down and my hand griped to my rigid cock. I was so afraid I was going to shoot all over the floor that I went down the hall to our bedroom to try to cool off a bit. My head was spinning. I went back into the kitchen a few minutes later and there was my wife na.ked kneeling on the floor in front of my na.ked friend kissing his magnificent cock head and she played with herself. That was all I needed. I shot sperm all over the living room carpet. My wife caught a glimpse of me out of her eye, smiled for me, and then began lic.king his shaft and su.cking and kissing his balls. 

Within a minute or so she knelt on the floor with her a.ss in the air and guided him into her soaking we.t pu.ssy. He pumped her hard bringing her to screaming org.asm after org.asm until she was almost breathless. By now I was rock hard again and pulling myself to their rhythm. At one point he looked like he was going to pull out so he wouldn't cu.m inside her but I blurted out "Don't stop! Give her your cream." That was all he needed as he emptied his balls deep inside my beautiful aro.used wife. 

She let out a high pitched moan as she felt every last drop fill her up. As soon as he pulled out I moved in behind her and within seconds emptied my balls inside her too. The feel of our hot sticky seed mixed with her juices against my co.ck was the greatest feeling I had ever had in my life. And then I got on the floor with my wife and kissed her passionately and smiled and told her how much I loved her. And she then got up and went over to my friend and kissed him and said "You can lick me whenever you want, hon."

As you can imagine, we had quite a week and he shared our bed for the rest of his stay.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top