Sponsored Link



I'm Honest
I would love all the ladies to pay very close attention to this, guys inclusive. After Stan posted a story about a man who bought a brand new car for his wife thanking her for sticking it out with him through thick and thin. I saw many interesting comments from our very own readers and I was really impressed.
I encouraged I’m Honest to share his wonderful heart felt story so that many ladies and guys can learn from this. Ladies, it pays to stay true to “REAL LOVE” guys, there are still some real ladies out there… so, don’t give up just yet on our Nigerian ladies.
Read this beautiful life of I’m Honest and learn a thing or 2 from this…
Well, It all started Like this…
I meet my wife on 2go in the year 2009, we started chatting then she was a novice In 2go with red star sign she was not even having a profile Pic on her page we talk for about 3weeks before I was able to see the person I am talking with…
Then I was Apprentice learning an Aluminiun job while living with my cousin at Ajah lekki Lagos. I told her everything about me without no lying about my Identity, But she didn’t stop chatting with me. Till I told her I was about to Rent my own Room, cause my cousin treat me so badly sometimes he lock me outside the house. And also she could visit me but the amount with me for the Apartment was not enough Then she promised to help me with some amount though she was a student of PH. We dated for 2years plus without having the chance to meet each other
Finally we meet in Benin when she pay me visit at my Dad house then My Dad love her so much till the pass out of my Dad he always call her (MY DAUGHTER)
So after a while we move to Lagos where we live together without a job because for me I couldn’t pay for a Room there in Lekki so I change location which affected me a lot cause it was not easy getting a pay job not even the one i learnt
But later she got a teacher job in one Primary school while mine was in the Factory
When my dad died the Family denied us access to his property I tried to fight a battle i know I could never win But my wife said Baby leave those things, if your Dad can own all this that means you can also own more than this But i never believed her because I only earn (#750) per day at the place i work and we don’t work on weekend, so tell me how can i get money to buy a tier of car not to talk of land, the day my dad was buried, I only had 1thousand naira in my hand. Hmmm Funny But the truth is God has a plans for every Human.
my two senior sister move in with us + two of my friends we became 6 people in one tight room everyday from one problem to another I stated losing weight and focus really could’t stand to see her cry everyday, and you know I can’t also beat my senior sister for her cause they would say, (them done charm him with JUJU or na woman dey control Him.) I will just say It’s ok Baby everything is gonna be Alright.
But we keep living together Later they said she is the one taking all my money because she is an Ibo Girl, that I should stay away from her and they told her to keep away from me.
But to me, I knew fully well there was not even a Naira for her to take. Because once i got my salary the first thing is rice then other things and pay some bills my month earn was not up-to 15k. I can’t count a number of time we stay without eaten, yet we keep our fate alive even when life was so unfair to us
I got this support from a friend of mine who invited me outside the country, Then my wife assisted me in Traveling out of the country but unfortunately that couldn’t stop the Problem. My Family Almost frustrated me.
To the extend one boy claim to have had s**x with my wife my sister’s called me and reported to me cause they know that is the last thing I could take from her, I Laugh and disappointed them by saying I know my wife, I know what she can do, But they said, I will not marry her I asked them then who should I Marry? for Christ sake How would you feel if a guy you spent much time with at the hard time just dump you like that my sister how will you feel? or is there anything this Igbo girl done to you people? But no responds ether.
Sometimes I cried deep inside my heart I keep praying and Hoping for a better future
Thank God for today
Things has change completely I’m now a Landlord Two houses for now and car is not longer my problem my wife is happy with her Business Have a Lil Lovely beautiful girl which is the queen in my kingdom
I share this short story for people to learn from it both boys and girls, I didn’t add any words to it there are some I’ve forgotten cause I don’t keep bad memories for long.
this is just part of my story there is true love everywhere, What you seek is what you get
For the Ladies: already made Cloth don’t last long and can’t filth you like the one the tailor mention you to make for you, it either the already made is bigger than you or smaller than you what I’m I trying to say if you truly stay at a hard time with your guy, That guy conscience will not allowed him to throw you out tomorrow like a prostitute.
To me, my wife can’t ask me of anything and I say no if I have to give cause I know she deserve the best, The truth is that I love her so much not because of her beauty, but because of how far we have come. I have never hit her for once I don’t know why even when she made me angry, we have never quarrel for more than a day since we meet



And for the Guys also: searching for a perfect Lady may lead you to regret later. Or i want to be Rich before I get married, Hmmm How can you Know a roof that drop water in a dry season?? The best house you can live in life is the one you build by yourself. train that woman the way you want her to be.
We all made mistakes, no man or woman is perfect Understanding and trust is the key
Thanks and God bless you all for reading..
Here are some photos of us then and now. Smile…well i just dey laugh
Throwback pic: in my single roomI'm HonestI'm HonestI'm HonestLook at us now: we are living our dreamsI'm HonestI'm HonestI'm Honest






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top