Sponsored Link


He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.
Hi Bukky,
I came across this guy that happened to be my neighbour and we became intimate after few months. We packed into the compound but the fact remains that he has a girlfriend whom he started dating the year we moved in. She comes once a week to visit but he doesn’t want the lady know about us.

He sleeps mostly in my room and we share a lot in common. What bothers me most is that he won’t let go despite the fact I see he’s attached so much importance to the lady. He still tells me that he loves me and has a connection with me, he says he thinks about me even when his girlfriend comes around, that he can’t just let go easily and that it hurts him whenever I want to break off.

He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.
Pls I really need to break off from this guy because I feel he is gaining things from me and he is also using me. Could it be that he truly loves me?






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



1 comments:

  1. Bae. Trust me he's only arnd for the sex. Loves got nttn to do with it

    ReplyDelete

 
Top