Sponsored Link


A disturbed woman who is having an affair with ther boss cannot understand why she's having such a hot affair with the boss even though she loves her husband. Can you love someone and still cheat on him/her?
photo for illustrative purpose
Dear Readers,
 
I’m a secretary and made an irrational decision nine months ago to sleep with my boss. He was years older but extremely sophisticated and se x with him was good. So was sex with my husband. My lover is happily married, so what we had was a fling.
 
But why was I attracted to another man when I love my husband? My boss has since been promoted  and he now heads a branch office.
 
The affair is more or less dead. But why did I have it?
 
Does it mean my marriage is doomed? Please help.






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top