Sponsored Link

What I made out of her story is that she was not patient enough...since he didn't call me, I won't call him too, I will do this, do that...that craze called equality among some misguided girls of nowadays!

Anyway, she said she has learnt her lessons now. She shared the update on Nairaland. Read:

Yea I'm so happy now... I decided to call to talk to him. I got to find out he has forgiven me but I still need to win his trust. He explained about the car, that he felt it's step by step! The car had to come first before moving to a 3-bedroom flat, afterall he's not comfortable with us jumping into buses. 
I felt bad when he told me girls who weren't his girlfriends called him first and he waited for my call till morning and concluded he wasn't all that important afterall and decided not to call. 
I'v made up my mind NEVER to hurt him again, he's a good man and deserves to be treated like a king.
Thanks all for really dragging my ears and telling me the truth...I'm a stubborn woman, but I got broken. 

I promise never to hurt you or your feelings again. I have dated the good bad and ugly but in all, you are a man with the best heart and I wouldn't trade that for all the useless fun the world has to offer, thanks for loving a drama queen like me!

Thanks everyone.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top