Sponsored Link
I'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life. Imagine the things he did...

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today
and that's his first this year! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago, but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness. I have apologised, cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years, its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb!

But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused.




Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top