Sponsored Link

"If wishes were horses .....". This girl who seems to be a hardcore feminist -wishes to become a man in her next life (if there's anything like that) due to these reasons she listed below. She said;  

In my next life I will come as a man; difficult to blame, easy to forgive. I would live with a certain carelessness because I am after all a man. I would own a few bad habits, for example it is manly to smell like a horse, or speak to women in a condescending tone. What do they know? I shall soon marry one like them because I am a man.I will have plenty of sex because it is my birth right but when I need to settle down I must find a pure or at least seemingly pure lady to marry who will surprisingly have the ability to satisfy my sexual appetite because I am the man. I will make a truck load of money and begin to act like money is why women were made. I will throw it at them and automatically assume it means I can throw myself at them equally. In the end I would have daughters. I would make doctors and lawyers out of them. I would give them ambition. And if any man does as much as call their phones I will raise a storm because I am a man.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top