Sponsored Link

A guy seriously need advice on this "confusing" issue...
I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge.

I am strongly against s*x before marriage and so the relationship has been s*x-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to have sex.

She say if I refuse to give it to her I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit.

I'm Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love this lady and I don't wanna loose her but I don't wish to go against my principle. Help a brother plz I need advice. I don't know if I should let her go.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top