Sponsored Link

My husband took a second wife without my knowledge. We’ve been married for seven years and still remain childless due to his own fault (doctor’s report). I heard from the grapevine that he took a second wife over a year ago.

The irony of it all is that he claimed to be single, so the other woman doesn’t know of my existence. What do I do? Does he still deserve my love? At times I feel like running away. I hurt and stay awake every night he stays away.

I am dying in silence.





- A troubled married woman Mrs B. sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Read her reply below...

Dear Mrs. B., 
Have you really confirmed your husband has a second wife by asking him? It’s amazing the unnecessary pain we put ourselves through because of lack of dialogue (rumours).

Men could be as emotionally strung as women. The fact that your husband can’t give you a child must be devastating to him and some men in his shoes have done unimaginable things (self help).

You obviously love your husband and you need to seek urgent medical solutions to your childless state, both of you could sit down and explore all the options available today in the medical field.





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top