Sponsored Link

This boy is running mad,no doubt!..He is the wannabe Danrele who posted photo of him posing n’ake with Bible last month . he just took to IG to share this picture with the caption..
 “Am back… am tired of hiding the truth and am also tired of being fake… I hate wearing cloths and also, i hate being normal. If death were something that has never been done I would have done anything to be the first to experience it… The more I grow older, the more I get renovated to doing new weird things.
I still remember my bible and rosary nude that almost made me commit suicide… Now am ‘turning the image of Jesus Christ upside down’ on my nude photo. I know why I did that. @ 12 I wished I were @denrele_edun but now am 17 having seen people emulating him as @funkichacha, now, I’ll like to be like the devil if possible, more than the devil… #extreme.”
3h





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top