Sponsored Link
I don't want this guys is worry about but he thinks he has a reason to...lol!
I hurriedly went to see my sister before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year with her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach. 
As I got to where she stays with a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my little sister's hair was kinda rough. 
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they just had s ex.
After he left I called my sister aside and asked her, what he's doing in her place and she made up a story, which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have s*x when I tried to ask her stylishly. 
But I feel they did, could I be wrong?
- Somebody said no, they didn't do anything...they were just eating hot jollof rice...*wink!*




Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top