Sponsored Link

aimakhu sick
Actress, Toyin Aimakhu who is reportedly recuperating from an illness as reached out to her fans on her Instagram page in the most inspiring way.
She posted the photo and  wrote
Good morning,

One way or another, I resisted posting this picture but I had to just do this to drive home my message and ensure you learn a tangible life lesson. I have been on the sick bed for 3 days now… regardless I still do what i can do to make you happy cus you my fans are special to me. I love to make you people happy… Sometimes, i’m sad but i act happy cus i know a lot of you look up to me. I just have to make myself happy to make you guys happy. A thankful and appreciative heart lives more and gets more. You dont know what they are passing through to make you happy. Learn to appreciate things and people.

That said, I would be calling between 200 to 500 of my fans today. Please drop your phone numbers here and I would call you… because i care..
(Pls I’m going to be calling with school/business line 08029696222,pls any other number apart from this number,pls it’s not me)pls this is not my number plssss it’s the school line





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top