Sponsored Link

Some men sef...a lady that is not your "proper" wife, she got pregnant and started living with you...
For this beautiful 21-year-old lady, Abimbola Akinola, when she started receiving threat messages from the father of her two children that he was going to kill her, she never thought it could happen.

This was a man she lived with for 4 years in a relationship that produced two children and a miscarriage. But the sad reality dawned on her on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, when her ‘husband’, Adeyemi Adelaja (28), visited her in her parents’ home at Labiran in Ibadan and bathed her with acid.

But for providence, Abimbola would have been in the morgue by now, if the plan of her so called husband had succeeded. She said the man purposed to pour the acid down her throat.

Abimbola is now lying in pains at the Burns Unit of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, where she is currently receiving treatment, with the doctors waiting for the right time to take her through treatment that would save her skin from permanent damage.

According to Tribune, the relationship between Mr Adeyemi and Abimbola got strained when the he repeatedly abused the mother of his children. This made the young lady to move back home in 2015.

But this was said to have angered Mr Adeyemi, who, after failed attempts to bring her back to his house in Lagos, started issuing threat messages to Abimbola through her phone.


Abimbola said: “I got pregnant for Adeyemi when I was in school. We had a misunderstanding since last year.He is too jealous; as a result of this, he would beat me, tear clothes off me and render me Unclad. My mother decided to bring me and my two kids to Ibadan in 2015 after I suffered a miscarriage.

“Since then, he had been sending threat messages to my phone, saying he was going to destroy my beauty and kill me. But I never thought he would carry out the threat.

“On Monday, January 25, he called me that he wanted to come to Ibadan to visit his children. He came on Tuesday afternoon and there was no one at home with me. I asked if I should prepare a meal for him, but he said he didn’t want to eat. At a point, he said he wanted to go and buy credit card for his phone; I offered to do it for him but he said he would go and buy it himself.

“He went down the stairs and came back with a bottle. I didn’t know what was inside... Suddenly, he held my neck and tried to force my mouth open in order to pour the content of the bottle into my mouth.

I gave him a hard bite, which made the bottle to fall from his hand. I quickly stood up and raised the alarm, at the same time raced down the stairs. In the process, I fell down. My partner came to where I fell and emptied the content of the bottle on my arms and back, down to my buttocks. Thereafter, he ran away.”

How there problem started, “He didn’t want me to work. After I had the first child, I told him I wanted to go back to school, but he did not allow me. After the second child, I expressed the desire again, but still, he refused.

“Because of this, I went to learn how to be a make-up artiste and bead making. But anytime I got job to do, he would not allow me to go. Instead, he would beat me and expose my n*kedness to everyone."

Police spokesperson said detectives have been sent out to track Adeyemi so he could be brought to book.




Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top