Sponsored Link

109-year-old Jessie Gallan

Jessie Gallan, Scothland's oldest woman turned 109 on January 2. She celebrated her birthday with a slice of cake at her care home in Aberdeen. The centenarian left home at 13 to become a milkmaid and never married.  A senior support worker said Miss Gallon lives a 'very healthy lifestyle'.
Jessie Gallan told The Daily Mail;
“My secret to a long life has been staying away from men, They’re just more trouble than they’re worth. I also made sure that I got plenty of exercise, and eat a nice warm bowl of porridge every morning.” 
As for being the oldest woman in Scotland, Jessie doesn’t seem too impressed by it all:

“If I am the oldest person, well, that’s all right. I cannot help it.”






Follow Linda Ikeji Blog on Twitter!

Like Linda Ikeji Blog on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top