Sponsored Link

A teenager about 18 now told story of how was being raped at the hands of her own grandfather - who forced her to examine him intimately with a torch and how she is finally able to rebuild her life .

The pensioner was described as being like 'a child in a sweet shop' as he repeatedly assaulted his granddaughter when she was staying at his home.

Alen Burrows, 64, who was jailed for 17 years over the abuse, would force Charlotte, who did not want to use her real name, to use a torch to examine him under the covers.

It was this perversion which came back to haunt him when Charlotte testified in court last year.

The 18-year-old from Southport, Merseyside, said: 'When I was young, I thought it was normal. I thought it happened with every grandpa.
'He would tell me this was what he did to me was normal. It makes me sick. 
'For five years it went on and I was just too scared to say anything. I was so scared my granny and parents wouldn’t believe me.'






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top