Sponsored Link

Mavin records artiste, Reekado Banks has revealed he still gets disciplined when he messes up and home. The songwriter who has been very busy in the studio also revealed he doesn’t take his fashion sense seriously as he is all about his music. . The singer who recently spoke with Pulse Nigeria said,“I still get my normal slaps when I misbehave, I’m the last born, fame or nah I get my slaps.” On his fasion sense, he said, “I’m just me. I’m just trying to be comfortable in anything I wear. . Most of the time I’m dressed in black and white.I’m not necessarily here to make the impression that I dress better than someone else. Right now i’m just trying to make my music, I dont think my fashion is really necessary.”






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top