Sponsored Link

exam_hall_cheating
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about.
The girl I sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we’ll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i’m Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it’s Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English.
I fainted! :)
Enjoy the rest of you day!!






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top