Sponsored Link


Chaguanas man checked himself into the Port-of-Spain General Hospital yesterday after ingesting a pill that promised to enhance the size of his pe nis. According to him, he was tracking school girls on Facebook one afternoon, when he saw an advertisement promising to make his pe nis “BIGGER in just FOUR DAYS!!!” He was at first happy to see the increasing length and girth of his pe nis, but now he is scared for his life as his reproductive organs won’t stop growing.

Via an email interview, the worried Toule Smalls said that “It all started when I used this ONE WEIRD TRICK to increase the size of my pe nis in JUST FOUR DAYS!!! Using a SECRET FORMULA WITH ACAI BERRIES straight from the HIMALAYAS, my pen is continued growing to the point where STANDING UP is putting an incredible STRAIN on my tes ticles.”

We asked Mr. Smalls why he wanted to increase the size of his pe nis in such a short space of time. His response:


“There were TWELVE LUCKY SINGLES in my area WAITING TO MEET ME, but I was not sure that the size of my pe nis could satisfy them all. So I used this ALL NATURAL, ORGANIC SECRET FORMULA to increase my size in JUST FOUR DAYS. At first, women went crazy over its UNBELIEVABLE SIZE. Now they block me on all social media after I send them my nudes. There is TOO MUCH MUSCLE TO EVEN URINATE PROPERLY. I can BARELY WALK and I can’t SIT COMFORTABLY now. In fact, RIGHT THIS INSTANT, I’m SITTING ON MY OWN DI CK. I’m not even sure if blood flows there anymore. Everything is NUMB. My friends visit me and ask why I’m sitting on a BIG BROWN CUSHION, and I have to explain to them that it is not. Doctors DO NOT KNOW this SECRET INGREDIENT. They don’t even know how to help me. Please HELP ME.”






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top