Sponsored Link


Raymond Archer, a journalist and magazine publisher popularly known in Ghana, tied the knot with his lover of two years, Nura Salifu (daughter of Salma Salifu, a well-known fashion designer).

The occasion lightened up when the groom made the decision to convert from Christianity to Islam because of the marriage.

“I was born a Christian, baptized a Christian but all my friends are Muslims. I am making the decision and my parents and in-laws have been very supportive. My father has been very helpful and the understanding is there.” he said
The couple were wedded by the renown Sheikh Dr. Osman Nuhu Sharubutu, a 92 year old Ghana National Chief of Imams


The groom was given the Muslim name Abdul Aziz to mark his conversion.

Scroll down for more photos...







Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top