Sponsored Link



Contd from Part 5.....

He used his hands to play on my toto, huuuuuhhhhhh!!!!! This was so swit that I was shouting, I was begging him to continue, he brought his lips and grabbed my bobby, this made me so wet and needed him so much.  He kept on doing me for a while then I told him to take me from behind, I turned and opened my backside so wide for him, he used his fingers first on me,  this really made me need him the more.  After a while, he inserted his junior into my wet toto, sliding in and out with full speed, I could feel his hard pprick inside me, it was bulldozing every part of my body and was making me release at random.

The David came and lie down in front of me and took my bobby in his mouth while his friend’s girlfriend was on top of him riding him, we were all joined together, this is what I was really missing, my whole body hormones where activated, my whole system became younger, I was enjoying in tears.

Then his friend increased the speed and I knew he was going to release so I immediately pulled his junior out and held it in my mouth so all his juice came into my mouth, I carefully li.cked every part of it.  

Shortly after this,  David also released and the girl handled him pretty well, I was still in the mood so I took the girl to my room, we started li.cking our lips for a while then I held her bobby and li.cked them, then spread her legs wide open and began to li.ck her toto juice, I used my hand to f1nger her while li.cking her toto, she was enjoying and begging for me, I took out the toy pprick and slide in and out of her toto. 

I did this for a while then she released, after releasing she started li.cking my boby, wow this girl is a pro, she played with my nlppIes for a long time then slowly lowered her mouth into my toto, she li.cked it for so long and used the aritificial pprick to slide in and out of me.  I was in the moon, I rolled my body up and down, then I bend for her to do it from behind, she inserted the to pprick into me from behind and slide in and out, my waist was shaking.

Suddenly, the there was a crack on the door and someone entered, I said “baby come and do me please”, thinking it must have been David or his friend but to my greatest surprise here stood my husband, the girl stopped doing me suddenly and I turned to see him starring at us. 

Come Back for PART 7





Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top