Sponsored Link


House help!!!!!
House maid!!!
House assistant!!!
. . . . . . . I was opportune to sit beside a very beautiful young girl @ St Dominics Yaba. She must be btw d ages of 14-16... Very pretty, so Natural., her pointed nose was sth else but sth caught my attention, she has marks all over her , from shoulder to d fingers nd even at her back.
. . . .
I was tempted to ask So I talked a little with her..
Me : sister how are u?
With a smile, she said fine.
Me:: seems u r a stubborn girl in ๐Ÿซ sch. See d marks all over u.
. . She paused, Felt pity nd said, "I dnt go to school, it's my aunty Dat flog me..
Hmmm I sighed.. Y?
She said." I was taking my bath ๐Ÿ›€, bc d inner lock of the bathroom is not good, I closed d door, Junior my aunts son was opening nd closing the door wia I was bathing, nd his sisters wia looking at me, so I tie my towel nd beat him to stop, he started crying ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ nd told his mum, (at ds point d gal began to cry) his mum asked me nd I told her wat happened, she slapped me nd ask if am training junior with her, she started flogging me as usual. 


. . . I felt so sad, my tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ was being controlled.. I was speechless..
. . She continued, sometimes she gives Junior Cane to flog me, God! How old is the junior?? She said 8years..
What about your parents nd siblings I asked? They are in my village in Abia state.
. . . . At ds point, a very good looking woman with smiles all over her face came out of d hall opp where we was sitting,... The gal stood up immediately nd whispered, ", this is my aunt bye bye" "
. . . When the gal stood up, hmmmmmmmmmmm I den had a good look at wat she was wearing, oversized Ankara long skirt, with black faded top..
. . . Does it mean some women are born heartless?? Picking up a girl in the village just to make her life miserable????
I still knw some women dt treat househelp lik their own daughter Okobi, nd many others..
. . . . Dnt feel you are God, Show love ๐Ÿ˜ to the poor, dnt intimidate them, dnt use dem as trash,
Remember God is watching you and must surely pay you back....
NO ONE KNOW TOMORROW
BE KIND TO EVERYONE






Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top